Elastix Brasil

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Elastix
Seja bem-vindo, Visitante
Por Favor Entrar ou Registrar.    Esqueceu a senha?
After receiving his Falcons to OSRS Gold (1 visualizando) (1) Visitante
Ir para baixo Favorito por: 0
TÓPICO: After receiving his Falcons to OSRS Gold
mtnba2k (Usuário)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Usuários Offline Clique aqui para ver o perfil deste usuário
After receiving his Falcons to OSRS Gold 1 Mês atrás Popularidade: 0  
After receiving his Falcons cap, McKinley was overcome with emotion."This is who I did it for," the Northern California native shouted while pointing to the OSRS Gold picture of his grandmother. "I made a promise to her and I stuck to it. I made that promise man.

I told her I was going to go D-I. I was going to get out of Richmond. I told her I was going to get out of Oakland. I was going to go to the NFL. I made that promise to her, man. Thirty seconds later, she passed away, and that's who I do it for. This is who I do it for. Come on, man. God damn!"We're going to get to the quarterback."

With Hall of Fame cornerback Deion Sanders standing by, McKinley apologized for dropping an F-bomb before Sanders calmed him down and told him to channel his aggression into something positive. McKinley joked the NFL could fine him later for his outburst, but said his grandmother meant everything to him.

The Falcons actually traded up to get McKinley, sending their first-round pick at 31 to the Seahawks, who are also getting Atlanta's third-round pick (95th overall) and a seventh-round pick (249th overall). With the Falcons, the 6-2, 250-pound McKinley can add to a young defense with playmakers like Vic Beasley at outside linebacker, inside linebacker Deion Jones and safety Keanu Neal.

The Browns made all the right moves in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft on Thursday. That's right. Not a joke. We're serious.MORE: 2017 NFL Draft BoardCleveland stuck with Texas A&M's Myles Garrett with the No. 1 pick to get all the "no matter what" references from "Draft Day" out of Cheap OSRS Mobile Gold the way. That's the biggest victory of the night.

The rest of the night was still interesting. The Browns traded the No. 12 pick to Houston for more picks, and moved down to the No. 25 spot where they took Michigan standout Jabrill Peppers. Cleveland added another pick at No. 29 — through a trade with Green Bay — and grabbed Miami tight end David Njoku. Three picks. No quarterbacks. You know what? We like it. Cleveland played this round right, and the.

Logado Logado  
  O administrador desabilitou acesso publico para escrita.
Ir para cima