Elastix Brasil

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Elastix
Seja bem-vindo, Visitante
Por Favor Entrar ou Registrar.    Esqueceu a senha?
In an interview with USA Today in November (1 visualizando) (1) Visitante
Ir para baixo Favorito por: 0
TÓPICO: In an interview with USA Today in November
maddenvip (Usuário)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Usuários Offline Clique aqui para ver o perfil deste usuário
In an interview with USA Today in November 3 Mês atrás Popularidade: 0  
In an interview with USA Today in November, Durant acknowledged that the way Wizards fans reacted to the team's obvious interest bothered him."[It] was kind of disrespectful, in my opinion, because you've got a great team there already that deserves your full 100% support,"Durant said."I wouldn't like that if I was on that team. I didn't like that, but it comes with it nowadays."

Durant was also reportedly overwhelmed with all sorts of requests when the Thunder traveled to D.C. last November, as reported byThe Vertical's Chris Mannix in NBA Live Mobile Coins Cheap Aprilurant isn't all that keen on returning to play in the city in which he grew up. Friends, family - some real, some claiming to be - all come out of the woodwork in those situations, and Durant, who has tightened his inner circle considerably in recent years, isn't interested in dealing with them. His lone trip to D.C. this season was stressful, league sources told The Vertical, reinforcing to friends that wherever Durant signs next summer, Washington won't be it.

The Wizards' play on the court last year no doubt played a role in Durant souring on his hometown, too. Washington won just 41 games and missed out on the NBA 2K18 MT playoffs despite playing in the lowly Eastern Conference.Last year's disappointing results led to the firing of head coach Randy Wittman.He was replaced by former Thunder head coach Scott Brooks, who coached Durant for seven years in Oklahoma City.

It was never said publicly (or even leaked privately) thatBrooks was hired to further endear the Wizards to Durant, but surely the prior relationship between the two couldn't have hurt, right?Instead, it seems to have made no difference at all.Where the Wizards go from hereHere's the good news: losing out on Durant does not mean all is lost for the Wizards.

They still have Wall, one of the top point guards in the league. They will likely still have Beal, who, despite an injury-plagued start to his career, remains a sweet-stroking 22-year-old shooting guard with a bright future. Beal is a restricted free agent,but is expected to receive a maximum-contract offer from the Wizards.They still have former No. 3 pick Otto Porter, who looks like he's going to develop into a solid NBA starter at small forward.

Logado Logado  
  O administrador desabilitou acesso publico para escrita.
Ir para cima