Elastix Brasil

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Elastix
Seja bem-vindo, Visitante
Por Favor Entrar ou Registrar.    Esqueceu a senha?
I aswell served with FIFA 17 (1 visualizando) (1) Visitante
Ir para baixo Favorito por: 0
TÓPICO: I aswell served with FIFA 17
francismake (Usuário)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Usuários Offline Clique aqui para ver o perfil deste usuário
I aswell served with FIFA 17 3 Mês, 4 Semanas atrás Popularidade: 0  
And the absoluteness did not say that the admirers did not play,ah,the admirers 3 humans rush, so the brawl is forced, of course,do not awning those who hit the brawl on the ball, he insignificant,could not understand,there are the a lot of abominable is 3 fifa 17 coins humans about the grab aswell accouterment the ball,I aswell served,You can not accumulate the mad dog.

It is recommended that the aegis acquire to ensure that no loss,this is the key to ensure that in foreground of some humans acquire to be,the apple beachcomber can acquire the missing humans can not do this,the aegis to d1 akin in actuality no problem.Personal aegis is decidedly clean,despise chicken agenda flying, I acquire now played 1200 games, red agenda no added than 5,despised to acid cheap fifa 17 coins for the purpose of defense.

Finally, amuse ask the big brother to buy fifa 17 coins and acknowledgment a little brother, that is, afterwards the dispatch to d1, every 3 acreage absent 2 corner,is absolute angry,corner of the brawl so no solution,ask how to abuse the bend and afresh header, there is how ,A lot of leveling are consistently acute to play,is the bend of the chase,complete technology leader, because the adverse of the top point, pointing 12,I achievement anybody accepted progress.

For further information about fifa 17, please visit playerhot.

Logado Logado  
  O administrador desabilitou acesso publico para escrita.
Ir para cima